Let me tell you a little about us...
We moved here from Ogden UT about 2 years ago. At first we were not sure if we liked it here. It is a lot different then Ogden. My family living here has made it a lot easier. It was hard leaving all our friends. I miss living so close to my sisters. But now that we have gotten all settled in, we have really enjoyed it here. We love living so close to my family. Josh is working a Verizon for about 2 years. He really likes it there. He is going back to school at MSUB is the spring. He is not sure what he is going to do...accounting.....business....computers and accounting. It is a hard decision. You don't want to make a mistake and waste all that time and money you put in to the classes. I am working Windstone Medical Packaging. I am a receptionist. It has its up and downs. I wish that I could be at home with Kayli! Speaking of Kayli...she is our 7 month old baby girl. She was born on April 11, 2007. She is so cute. She makes my day. I love coming home to her every night and see her smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment