Monday, May 5, 2008

just for carrie

this just for Carrie...she is always telling me I need to write or post something new on my blog...well here it is! I don't have much to say, so I am just going keep writing. Today is a nice day, i wish that i was not working. I would rather be home working on the yard with Josh. I have decided this summer Kayli and I are going to be outside as much as possible. I love the summer. We are hoping that we can get the yard up to par so we can play in it. well i am at work and i should get back to work! :(
I hope you enloyed my post!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

HOORAY!! I love it!! There is a Tag on my blog that you can do if you aren't sure of what to write about next...just keep 'em coming!!